Health and Safety Index: An Integrated Approach
The Health & Safety Index is an online tool that helps organisations understand and target specific areas of focus to enable health & safety improvements that matter.
The Health and Safety Index provides an integrated method to measure:
- Safety Engagement
- Health & Wellbeing
- Safety Leadership
- Safety Systems
This survey was recently independently reviewed by a Murdoch University PhD. Reliability was found to be “excellent” (r=>0.9^) with valid outcomes and levers to enable the focus on both positive aspects and other improvement areas.
As a result, we have created a wholistic view of employee health, safety and engagement. Key benefits can be summarised as:
- Wholistic: Unlike traditional safety culture surveys, the Health covers 4 key aspects** in approx.10min!
- Employee Engagement: An integrated set of employee engagement questions. Employee engagement is commonly used as a lead to improve organisational culture, people and performance.
- Tailored: Our solution allows for specific demographic data to help identify hotspots and comparisons between cohorts, e.g. positions, locations, age, genders and business units. This informs strategic choices, a targeted use of resources and a positive Return on Investment (ROI).
- Reliable: An independent empirical study concluded reliability was “Excellent” (r >0.9). This allows organisations to apply the Health and Safety Index with confidence, again and again.
- Valid: Our solution has research informed questions and meaningful reports based on statistically reliable “Levers” and “Outcomes”.
- Insightful: Receiving feedback at scale allows you to hear things, you can’t normally hear and see things you can’t normally see!